I'm a diverse multi-disciplinary designer focused in user experience. I enjoy crafting simple, meaningful experience backed with research and testing and code. I love to sketch, learn, and play ultimate frisbee.
I'm currently a User Experience Designer at BuildDirect.com. My diverse skillset allows me to work in a multitude of experiences:
- Develop user flows and wireframes for initial critiques
- Code and prototype full experiences through Sketch and Axure
- Participate and present design principles in design critiques in order to keep a unified brand experience.
- Assist User Researcher in conducting online user tests.
- Analyze and interpret quantitative data from a number of sources, including Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics
- Develop A/B Tests using Adobe Test & Target; analyze their quantitative data through Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics.
- Work closely with UX Lead and Product Manager with designs, mental models and competitive analysis.
To see my full history, check out my linkedin profile.